The impact of PA’s Limited Time Mitigation Order
The Governor and Secretary of Health issued new Orders on December 10th that are in effect from December 12, 2020 – January 4, 2021.
During this time, Rock Mountain is prohibited from offering:
- Indoor food service
- Gymnasium rentals for youth sports/after-school programs
- Organized indoor recreational activities (i.e. lasertag, etc)
We are able to operate under these restrictions:
- Indoor spaces are limited to 10 persons (when not being used for Religious/Worship purposes)
- Outdoor spaces are limited to 50 persons (when not being used for Religious/Worship purposes)
- Outdoor and/or “take-out” food service is allowed.
- Lodge rentals can continue to families, or groups under 10 people (self-catered).
- Recreational activities can continue outdoors (Zip-line, Tubing, Lasertag, Disc Golf, Hiking Trails, etc.)
Due to these new orders, we have rescheduled our annual RMBC Staff Retreat, and moved our annual RMBC Staff Christmas party online.
Our first Winter Fun Night is scheduled for January 7th from 7:00-9:00.
Our first THAW Winter Weekend is scheduled for January 8-10th, which kicks off our winter season of serving Church youth & family groups.
We have been safely operating since May 2020. Our staff team, campers, groups, and guests have faithfully followed all CDC guidelines and DOH orders, and we have been blessed to have 0 cases of COVID-19 impact our camp, retreat, and campground ministries. Join us in praying for the ability to continue to provide opportunities to experience Truth, Community, and Change through Jesus Christ at Rock Mountain in 2021.