Overlooking the beauty of the lake, Pickering Lodge is the perfect location for your family weekend away or small group retreat. With the flexibility to prepare your own meals, and seasonal access to the lake, hiking trails and additional activities, this cozy space provides the opportunity to enjoy the family campground during the off-season (November to April). This heated single-family home features 3 bedrooms for up to 6 guests, 2 full bathrooms, living room and kitchen, as well as a covered sun-room and deck.
Pickering Lodge is able to be reserved November to April.
- $100/night; includes use of living room, kitchen, master bedroom & full bath.
- $150/night; includes use of living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths.
- 2 Full bath: shower, toilet, sink
- Master bedroom with Queen bed
- Additional Bedrooms: 1 w/two Twin beds & Queen bed.
- Fully furnished heated unit for winter rental. Small living room & dining area with table & chairs, couch and additional seating
- Stove, sink, full-size refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, and toaster (Open kitchen supply list)
- Deck with picnic table
- Covered sunroom.
- Fire Ring.
- Supplies provided: toilet paper, garbage bags, dish soap, dishcloths, broom, and hand soap.
- Linens & towels provided.
- Contact-less check-in is any time after 2pm.
- Check-out time is 11am.
We seek to provide a God-honoring camping experience at Rock Mountain. Campers are expected to abide by our Lodge Guest Guidelines. We ask that you read over the guidelines before making your reservation.