A camping cabin offers a roof over your head and sleeps up to 5. You’ll have a comfy bunk between you and the ground but can still experience the highlights of family camping such as outdoor cooking and dining, campfires, and the wonders of being surrounded by God’s creation. The bathhouse is just a short walk from the Camping Cabins.
- 4 bunk beds (One double bed and 3 single beds)
- Picnic table (outside)
- Fire ring
- Water spigot
- Electric lights & wall outlets
- Ceiling fan
- Screened windows with mini blinds
- Table with 4 chairs (inside)
- Charcoal grill
- Covered porch with 2 chairs
- Check-in is any time after 2pm.
- Check-out time is 11am.
We seek to provide a God-honoring camping experience in our Family Campground. Campers are expected to abide by our Campground Guidelines. We ask that you read over the guidelines before making your reservation.