Located just feet from the lake, overlooking the natural beauty of the water and wooded shoreline, the cottage creates the opportunity to rest and rejuvenate in God’s creation, while enjoying all the comforts of home. The lower level of this 2-bedroom cottage includes a small living room, full kitchen, bathroom and master bedroom with a queen sized bed. It also has a loft with three twin beds.
- Full bath: shower, toilet, sink
- First-floor bedroom with Queen bed
- Small living room with sofa, kitchen table and 4 chairs
- Stove, sink, full-size refrigerator, microwave, and toaster (Open kitchen supply list)
- Loft with 3 twin beds
- Porch with picnic table
- Supplies provided: toilet paper, garbage bags, dish soap, dishcloths, broom, box-fan, and hand soap.
- Linens & towels are NOT provided.
- Check-in is any time after 2pm.
- Check-out time is 11am.
We seek to provide a God-honoring camping experience in our Family Campground. Campers are expected to abide by our Campground Guidelines. We ask that you read over the guidelines before making your reservation.