Remembering Rock: January 2020
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! The page on the calendar has flipped to 2021; and while many hoped that the challenges of 2020 would become history in light of a new year, as we settle into the new season, the difficulties of the pandemic, and other national events have continued on.
While we continue to pray that the pandemic would cease, that we would be able to gather in groups again and that life would return to “normal”, we are also praying for eyes to see all that God is accomplishing during this challenging time. We are thankful for His provision, for campers and staff that are still able to be at Rock Mountain, and we know that God continues to bring those that need to hear the gospel to camp. Please pray along with us for the encouragement of those who serve with us, and for all God is doing in the lives of our campers in 2021.
Event Highlight: THAW
March 5-7 & 12-14
THAW is a weekend retreat for middle and high school youth groups that challenges students and leaders to experience God’s truth through building relationships within their group, fun activities, and focused times in God’s Word.
Information & Registration:https://www.rockmountainbiblecamp.org/thaw
Summer 2021 Youth Camps & Trips
*Summer Camp Registration for 2021 is now Open!
*Check out Junior Camp, Teen Camp, Mini Camp or one of our Adventure Trips in 2021!
- Pray for the churches having their youth retreats at Rock Mountain in January
- Continue to pray for protection for guests, campers and staff from the impacts of Covid-19, and for the continued financial challenges the pandemic has created.
- Pray for opportunities to connect with and disciple our staff in light of a more irregular retreat season, and more limited times together.
- We are thankful for a wonderful beginning to the winter retreat season at our first THAW retreat, and are looking forward to 2 more THAW weekends in March!
- Thank you to those who donated to Rock Mountain Bible Camp, in the final months of 2020 for the financial support of our ministry.
- Winter Fun Night was our first official camp activity of 2021–we were excited to have snow to tube on and to have a chance to connect with many families and friends at this outdoor event!
How Did You See God Work at Camp?
My son loves going to summer camp at Rock Mountain! He looks forward to his week there every year. The staff is amazing