1 Peter 4:9-11 says, "Show hospitality to one another without grumbling. As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace: whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ." At camp we have the opportunity to live this out every weekend as we serve groups, demonstrate hospitality, come alongside those who are preaching and teaching God's Word, and meet many practical needs--which is absolutely dependent on God's strength! It is a privilege to join with so many churches, and experience the body of Christ in this way so often!
As we look ahead to our winter season of retreats we are looking for students to join us in walking out these commands; serving, showing hospitality, and having the opportunity to learn and grow in their relationship with God (and have a great time doing it!) If a teen you know is looking for an opportunity to serve--join us this retreat season! For more information, or to apply check out www.rockmountainbiblecamp.org/join-our-team , or reply to this email with any questions.
Your prayers and encouragement are a vital part of Rock Mountain; thank you for joining with us as we serve!
- Pray for Fairview Village Church & Immanuel Church holding their retreats at camp this month.
- Pray for the initial construction steps & progress on the new staff house this month.
- Pray for our staff team, and for God to provide for our staffing needs this winter.
- We've had a great time at our 3-6th grade Overnighters (with one more to go!), connecting with 13 churches, and over 200 students & leaders!
- We had another wonderful season of family camping in the campground, and are thankful for God's provision of campground hosts throughout the summer.
- There have been multiple retired, volunteer couples that have served at camp this month, with projects from painting to electric work. We appreciate their help and encouragement to us.