At the end of this Fall Retreat Season, we are looking forward to two NEW retreats--Refuge & Stronghold! These Mother/Daughter, Father/Son Weekends will be filled with fun camp activities, focused sessions around God's Word and time spent encouraging these important family relationships. Registration is open; we'd love to have you, and your church join us for these great new weekends!
- Thanks! To everyone who attended the Rock Mountain Mud Rush. The money raised continues to support camper scholarships, and we are grateful to be able to provide these needed funds every year!
- We had a great night commemorating 20 years of Ministry at our Celebration Dinner. Thanks to all who attended, and contributed to the ongoing Staff Housing Project.
- God is providing new groups for this new year of ministry--with 8 new churches already! We are thankful for so many opportunities to serve new guests and campers at Rock Mountain in 2017.
- Pray for Fairview Village Church, Grace Point Church, Fall Overnighters, Refuge & Stronghold retreat weekends.
- Pray for the Goodenough family, and Rock Mountain Bible Camp as we begin this leadership transition. We are thankful for John's many years of faithful service and leadership, and are praying for this next step for him and his family, and for Rock Mountain in this season of change.