Be surrounded by the wonders of God’s creation at Rock Mountain. Explore the outdoor activity resources available for campers and camp guests to enjoy. Contact us to arrange details.
* = your equipment
Year-round Outdoor Activity Areas
- 3.5miles of hiking & biking* trails
- Geocaching Course
- Orienteering Course
- TEAM Initiative Course & Zip-line
- Rock Mountain Lasertag
- Tractor & Wagon Hay-rides
- Game Forest - "game field" in the woods
- Game Fields- soccer field & ball field
- Bouldering Wall
- 2 Ga-Ga Ball Pits- Indoor & Outdoor
- How to play Ga-Ga Ball.
- The Outpost: lean-to campout site
- Irish Road Bowling
- 18-Hole Disc Golf Course
Winter Outdoor Activity Areas
- 2 Snow Tubing Runs - tubes & lights provided (Weather Permitting)
- Field space for snowball fights, snowmen, or football
- Snowshoeing* & cross country skiing* on the trails
Summer Outdoor Activity Areas
- Swimming Pool (Late May- Early September)
- Lake- catch & release fishing*, canoeing, kayaking
- Archery & Slingshot Range
- Box Hockey
- Basketball court
Rock Mountain offers 3 excellent tools that challenge participants to learn and grow by experience.
- TEAMChallenge- a series of team-building activities (not @ the ropes course)
- TEAM Initiative Course- team-building challenge ropes course
- Zip Line- flight through the woods.