JOIN THE F.U.S.E.D. ROCK MOUNTAIN TEAM!
Our team of staff and volunteers strive for service to GOD & PEOPLE that is...
Seasonal Positions Available:
- Service Team
- Service Area Supervisors - Kitchen, Dining Room, & Housekeeping
- Staff Counselor - Male & Female
- Kitchen Assistant
- Grounds Maintenance
- Program Specialists - Youth Adventure, Guest Service, & Campground
- Youth Camp Counselors - Male & Female
TEAM MEMBER APPLICATION
GET 3 REFERENCES (Send them these links)
After receiving your application & 3 references, Reid will contact you.
LOOKING FOR PRINTABLE APPLICATION & REFERENCES?
- Print, Complete, and Email or Mail your application to: Rock Mountain Bible Camp - PO Box 64 South Gibson, PA 18842.
- Printable RMBC Team Member Application
- Printable Pastor/Church Reference
- Printable Professional Reference
- Printable Personal Reference
Meet & chat with Reid Anderson (Program Director). (Minors should have a parent / guardian accompany them for a portion of the interview.)
LAWS, FORMS, & PAPERWORK - OH MY!
Background Checks - by PA law, all staff and volunteers MUST have current Background Clearances:
(1) PA State Police Criminal History ChecK
(2) PA Child Abuse History Clearance
(3) FBI Criminal Background Fingerprinting Check (waived for VOLUNTEERS & MINORS who lived in PA for the last 10 yrs)
(4) Mandated Reporter Training
Working Papers Procedures (by law, all staff 14-17 yrs of age MUST have a PA Work Permit)
- Form LLC 75 - Parental Acknowledgement
- Form PDE 4565A - Attestation Document
Staff Transportation & Release Form (Under 18yrs)
Email Reid Anderson or call (570) 756-2200 x216 if you have questions
CURRENT RMBC TEAM MEMBERS:
RETURNING STAFF FORM (Serve Retreats 2017-2018)
|Training Schedule 2018|
|Staff Packing Guide||Summer Evaluation Form
BIBLE STUDY RESOURCES -Check out current & former Staff Bible Studies!
SPUR - a Summer Staff Support Opportunity.
"...Spur one another on toward love & good deeds." ~Heb.10:24
WORK GROUPS & VOLUNTEERS
We rely on VOLUNTEERS & WORK GROUPS for a variety of facility-related tasks. Firewood supply, facility improvements, seasonal upkeep are examples of tasks that our Fulltime Staff need assistance in completing each year. We love to allow individuals, families, youth groups, or ministry teams to join us in providing opportunities to experience truth, community, and change through Jesus Christ. Contact Reid Anderson for more info.