24/7. This truly describes the last month of our Christian camp retreats ministry. With 16 groups over the past 30 days, the lights have been on and the doors have been open--open to hundreds of students and leaders coming away to spend time with God at camp. We have had the privilege of serving meals, cleaning cabins, creating games, setting up and tearing down beds, and watching God use all of it to impact lives with the gospel.
During Junior and Teen Camp we had the opportunity to connect with over 200 kids and teens who got to hear about God's Truth and God's Love, and who saw it in action through the ministry of faithful counselors and staff. We were blessed to see kids respond to the gospel for the first time; and many were able to take huge steps in their walk with God.
As we head into the final 24/7 days of these summer camp retreats, please pray for God to continue to work in the lives of those coming to and serving at our Christian camp!
- We are praising God for the Junior and Teen Campers that came to know Christ for the first time at camp, and for the many who took significant steps in their walk with Him during the week. Please continue to pray for them as they return home, that they would keep growing in their faith!
- Praise God with us for the faithful service of Berean Bible Church... we currently have plenty of wood cut, stacked, and ready to heat our Main Building!
- Thank God with us for the work He has done in the lives of our Christian camp staff this summer; God has used their time serving to bring them closer to Himself and we are thankful for how they have grown.
- Pray for The Well, Freeport Bible Center, Kingsbridge Church, CECYC, Centro Biblico of NJ, Grace Fellowship Church, Global Baptist Alliance, and Iglesia Cristiana Amor Agape holding their retreats at Rock Mountain this month.
- Pray for diligence and perseverance as we continue to serve during the final two weeks of summer, as well as for a time of refreshment for staff in the days before the Fall Retreat Season begins.
- Pray for the upcoming Golf Tournament Fundraiser, that it would be a great day at the golf course to support the ministry of Rock Mountain Bible Camp!