Even if the weather outside is poor you have options at Rock Mountain. Several indoor activity areas are available for structured activities and free-time recreation.
- Gymnasium: Rock Mountain’s large 80’ x 100’ gym provides plenty of space for a variety of indoor sports, tournaments, and activities. Equipment is provided for basketball, dodgeball, indoor soccer, floor hockey, and volleyball. The gym also features 1 ping-pong table, 1 foosball table, and a 20' diameter Ga-ga Ball Pit (See Gaga Ball Rules). The gym is equipped with 3 tip & roll bleachers. Gridlock (see Gridlock Rules) and a portable PA system (with microphone and audio line-in) are both available to be setup in the gym, upon request.
- Game Room: The Game Room is located in the lower level of the Main Building. It is a great spot for casual recreation and relationship building. Resources include: 2 ping-pong, 4 carpetball, 2 foosball, and 2 air hockey tables. Several tables for snacks or table games are available, as well as couches for a relaxing conversation.
- Snack Shop: The Snack Shop is located in the Game Room. We proudly serve a variety of candy, snacks, milkshakes, smoothies, specialty sodas (featuring Moxie, IBC, & Big Bens), teas, and other non-carbonated beverages. The Snack Shop can be scheduled to be open for time blocks ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Main Building Lobby & Lakeview Lounge: Spaces for hanging out, conversations, a card game, or meeting up with others in your group include the lobby and lounge. Typically, the lobby of the Main Building is used by groups meeting in the Worship Room and the Lounge for those using the Lakeview Meeting Room.
- Flexible Spaces: A number of flexible spaces are available and can be set up to meet your program needs. Examples include: space for an art or craft project, a location to practice a skit, or a space for leaders to pray. The list goes on, but in each instance the staff at Rock Mountain will work diligently to match our resources to your needs. See descriptions of Meeting Rooms.
- TEAMChallenge: A series of team-building activities, facilitated by trained RMBC staff, that challenge a small or large group to grow by experience. TEAMChallenge activities can be facilitated in almost any indoor setting, and run for 1-2 hours. Contact our Program Director to discuss how TEAMChallenge can enhance your time at camp!